Saturday 12 January 2013

Google Tools Reflection

Google Tools Reflection
 






As a marketing year 3 student we should do 3 projects on the Management Information System course. The first project was to choose any of the Web 2.0 tools and prepared a training session for the colleagues about the program and how can we use it our in regular day. In this project we have to determine how we use Web 2.0 tools.
 
The following is what I learned from the course. I organized them from my most favorite to least favorite tool.
 
 
 
Twitter: Twitter is one of the most popular tools in these days. I really enjoyed the twitter lesson because I really want to know about the twitter world. By using the Twitter I can follow anyone in the world including my friends and other people. It is very easy to be used and you get news in very short and fast way.
 
 

Google Chrome: The easier and the faster web browser is Google chrome. From my begging I was used the internet explorer, but when I see how the Google chrome go on I changed from internet explorer to Google chrome.

 
Gmail: is a very useful for all college students. Gmail account opened for all project and assignments. You can use Gmail for having message that you can attach as a files. Also in Gmail you can organize your inbox by using labels and filters. You can read my emails easily probably you can chat with your classmates whenever my Gmail chat is online.
 
Google search: I used this tool for personal purposes, if I want to search about any personal or important information or even in my college purpose, projects or any about required information that I wanted to know. Google search was the only tools and well know all over the world and I can use it easier and faster.
 
 
Facebook: Facebook and twitter are tools that are very more interesting and easy to use. Before, I thought that the two are very difficult and not interesting at all in my study or in my own personal purposes.
 
Google Picasa: Surely that Google Picasa is a wonderful tool and very professional to manage your photos and movies, by Google Picasa that I edit images in most cases, the creation of colleges and film production for my sites and Google. I enjoyed my day with Google Picasa.

 
 
 


   Google Reader: At the beginning I was not interesting in Google reader. I thought it is very hard to keep track of so many website. But when I tried it with blogs, I found that it is very useful.
 
 
 

Blog: Actually I enjoyed creating Blog and posting on it. It is required for final project, and I confirmed that it is very interesting. I can share my thoughts with others. For me, blog is become familiar. I can make and create blog by using different styles for positing.
 
Google earth: is a very much useful and very more interesting to search some beautiful places in the world. I’m very comfortable for using Google earth, because I’d like Geography, Google earth I can search places that I want to know and I can’t take some pictures and also brief information about the place.
 
 
 

Google Sites: I used my Google sites just for my final project, and I can make it to demonstrate on how to used the web.2.0 tools in my daily life.
Google Calender: In the beginning most of the people using a calendar, but not in the computers. Now I found on how to check Islamic holidays by using Google calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment